Forgotten Favorites in Youth Literature
Are you looking for Children and Young Adult books that are worth reading? You’ve come to the right place! I have a master list of over 700 titles to share. My purpose with this blog is to share book titles that most parents today have either forgotten about or never heard of in the first place. I have a degree in English Literature, I’m a mother of five, grandmother of eight and homeschooled my children for 15 years. Our family read hundreds of books together over the past 30+ years. I hope you’ll join me as we remember the best that Youth Literature has to offer.
- 2 Great Picture Books and 1 Biography of Jacque Cousteau. December 18, 2017
- The Children of Noisy Village by Astrid Lindgren (1962) December 15, 2017
- Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell (1936) December 14, 2017
- Blue Willow by Doris Gates (1940) December 13, 2017
- My Favorite Early Chapter Books: Oliver and Amanda Pig series by Jean Van Leeuwen (1979 – 2008) December 12, 2017